A Walk along Sumner Beach on Monday - This is a test so I hopefully know what I am doing before I go away - fingers crossed!
St Austell - Eden Project
Sunday 23rd June. St Austell for the day Decided to go to the Eden Project, we (Yvonne and I) were dropped off by Tony (tour leader) who is also qualified to drive the coach, while Ken (driver) has a rest day. What an amazing place, have seen it on TV of course, but different in reality, especially as it was once an old china clay pit, so a big scar on the land. A zig zag path takes you down to the pit floor and the biomes, past a little bit of NZ on the way. There was a couple there puzzling over the tree, so I told them it was a Rimu from New Zealand, they asked me how I knew that - so told them I was from NZ, think they were German or similar, but were really fascinated, looked it up on line when I told them how to spell it. First it was the Core which is educational about micro organisms, so there is a bit of reading and lots of photos of these different organisms, then there is this amazing ceramic creation, very large that blows out vapour rings, fascinating for kids a...

I can read this but no photos
ReplyDeleteHiya Jayne. I got here . :)
ReplyDelete